Tuesday, May 31, 2011



Please come out and see me at Greensboro Beautiful's Parisian Promenade. I will have some of my work displayed and will also be doing some live painting. There will also be other artists there as well, a sidewalk cafe, live music, kids' activities, french cooking, family games, gardening tips, and a poodle parade. It is Sunday June 5th from 1 to 5pm (free admission) at Greensboro's Bicentennial Garden. That's me and my husband Andrew on the right, so you will recognize me and I hate to not have a picture when I post.

1 comment:

  1. Your paintings are beautiful!!! It was amazing to veiw your art. thank you for sharing and greetings from Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Hilary Clement and I am a mostly self-taught artist in the Greensboro, NC area. I paint in both acrylic and oils.