Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm Gonna Have a Cow!

Just got news today that I will be painting a cow for the NC Cowparade to benefit the Children's Hospital.  Good news, but I am a little disappointed.  My cow design didn't actually get a corporate sponsor (yet).  The hospital liked my design and wanted it done, which is an honor.  I still may pick up a corporate sponsor these last few weeks.  We go pick her up on Sunday and she has to be done by the 10th!  I am putting a link to the website.  I'm going to document the whole process, so tune in for further info/pictures.  I know you'll be waiting on the edge of your seats. 

www.cowparadenc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Hilary Clement and I am a mostly self-taught artist in the Greensboro, NC area. I paint in both acrylic and oils.